Customer Service 1(855) 776-5278
Pro Muay Thai Rings are designed to meet or exceed all the specifications of USA Boxing and the AIBA. Buy, Lease, or Rent your Pro Muay Thai Ring Today! Customer Service (323) 460-4600
100% steel frame construction.
- 4”x4” - 1⁄4-inch wall tubing corner posts with 1/2-inch plate base.
- 3” steel I-beams for the floorboard supports.
- 4” C- Channel for perimeter supports.
- 5” steel I-Beam for the center support.
Slotted, quick-connection design.
- The frame assembles and disassembles without needing to remove or install bolts.
- Ring design ensures 100% square structure when assembled.
- Eliminates need for adjustment or alteration to satisfy operational needs.
- Can be assembled/disassembled in about 2 hours with a team of 2-4 people.
- No piece longer than 12 feet for ease of transport and assembly.
Ring canvas features nylon strap reinforced edges to prevent tearing.
- Available in White Duck canvas (standard) or cleanable vinyl-coated canvas.
- Vinyl coated is an excellent choice for durability and cleanliness.
Lifetime warranty on the structural steel components.
Meets or exceeds all USA Boxing and AIBA boxing rules.
Made in U.S.A.
A complete Pro Muay Thai Ring includes:
Powder coated steel for scratch resistance and durability
Plywood flooring: (2) 3⁄4-inch overlapping layers ensures smooth, flat, quiet surface
USA Boxing and AIBA approved 1-inch thick foam padding
Natural ring canvas with perimeter grommets
Corner cushion set (1 red, 2 white, 1 blue)
Ring rope set (1 red, 2 white, 1 blue)
Turnbuckles with protective padding
8 spacer ties for ropes
2 corner stools
3 heavy-duty ring stairs to meet USA Boxing and AIBA competition regulations.